[Asterisk-Users] Re: Caller ID with BT CD50

Karl Dyson kd at junesta.com
Mon May 31 14:28:18 MST 2004

Ok, I can report that I have just (within the last 2 hours, anyway)
downloaded the current cvs head for zaptel and asterisk, and applied
Tony's current patches downloaded freshly this evening from nodomain.
All applied and compiled, and with a tweak to my dring statements after
running asterisk in debug, cli and dring are both working :)

Calls with no CLI on either number go straight to voicemail without
ringing a phone (usually cold callers in my experience), and I lookup
the caller id in a mysql db using an AGI written in perl, that also
allows me to display which number the caller dialled as well as a
friendly name against the cli in the 7905 displays :)

Thanks All,

Karl

http://www.star.net.uk