[Asterisk-Users] line config

Sean McKay srd at powertrip.net
Mon May 31 10:02:27 MST 2004

 I was wondering, might it be possible to setup the following scenario:

SIP/iconnecthere <-> internal extension 1
SIP/bt <-> internal extension 2
..

 Have it be transparent. internalext 1 would appear as my iconnect
phone number, as well as internalext 2 would appear as my bt number
so if I pick up extension2 it will only dial out to my bt line,
as with ext 1 would only dial out to iconnecthere. If someone rings
my bt line, ring extentsion 2, then voicemail(user 1000 i.e.), if
someone rings my iconnecthere line ring extension 1, then voicemail
(same voicemail user).

Now to add onto that. Would it be possible to hook both of those
2 extensions into 2 or more ip phones and have the ability to
put a call on hold on one phone while be able to pick it up
(same extension) on other phone. Have the ability to tell me
on one phone that another phone has a specified extension engaged
and also be able to pick up and join in a current call without
call parking, or anything else like that.

thanks
sean