[Asterisk-Users] New Firefly version

Steven Thomas vcsteven at au1.ibm.com
Mon May 31 04:47:13 MST 2004

adam -

can the g729.dll be downloaded somewhere - is this still required for
g.729 support?

Regards,

Steven Thomas

jo <lists at scheko.net>
Sent by: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
31/05/2004 09:19 PM
Please respond to
asterisk-users

asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
cc

Subject
Re: [Asterisk-Users] New Firefly version

Thanks Adam,

no crash after  installing over 1.5 B3388.  However changing the SIP RTP
Port is still not accepted.

jo

Adam Hart wrote:

> As Promised, I've released a new version of Firefly (ver 1.8) with IAX
> & SIP support back in.
>
> Get it from Virbiage site or here's the direct link
> http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-thirdparty.exe
>
> If it crashes on startup, export your Firefly tree from the registry
> (current user -> software -> firefly), then delete tree from your
> registry. If that fixes it, send me your exported reg file, there's a
> bug left to do with some wierd reg entry but everyone just deletes it
> instead of sending it to me :|
>
> Transfers will be in the next version - email me any comments,
> requested features, bugs and I'll see what I can do
>
> -Adam
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: