[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Receptionist manager program.

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon May 31 03:56:59 MST 2004

Kyle Hagan <khagan at nuvoinc.com> wrote:
[...]
> We are designing it for a touch screen monitor for her to do
> transfers, see whose on the phone and a few other features. Its in
> the development stage and has bugs. but I think its gonna be really
> good.

Warning, heavy use of touch screens causes "gorilla arm" and careful
ergonomic design of the workspace will be required. Gorilla arm was
discovered in the 1980s and is a reason why touch screens aren't
ubiquitous, but litigation for workplace injuries is both contemporary
and not unusual.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key