[Asterisk-Users] Advanced access control and cause handling

Julian Pawlowski lists at jp-solution.net
Sun May 30 18:05:25 MST 2004

Hi there,

I just finished work on my current PBX dialplan configuration.
I didn't find anything compareable yet so I think it might be
interesting for someone else too.

Short overview:
- seperation of the numbers in blocks (just definded)
- error/cause handling
- advanced access control (even vor ISDN Zap clients)
- access levels
- denylist with national number blocks (for Germany)
- emergency handling
- voicebox handling

Environment:
- located in Germany
- Trunking via ISDN-CAPI
- extensions via ISDN Zap (HFC-S), PTMP mode

It's a little difficult to desribe it in detail but the files are fairly
good documentated so it should be possible to understand it ;-)
It has been designed to work in Germany but I think it will be useful
for several other countries with just a few modifications.

I would really like to have some feedback in order to become this
configuration closer to perfection ;-)

Maybe I could offer to put it in the wiki and to describe it
step-by-step if desired.

Regards,

Julian Pawlowski