[Asterisk-Users] New Firefly version

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Sun May 30 18:01:04 MST 2004

As Promised, I've released a new version of Firefly (ver 1.8) with IAX &
SIP support back in.

Get it from Virbiage site or here's the direct link
http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-thirdparty.exe

If it crashes on startup, export your Firefly tree from the registry
(current user -> software -> firefly), then delete tree from your
registry. If that fixes it, send me your exported reg file, there's a
bug left to do with some wierd reg entry but everyone just deletes it
instead of sending it to me :|

Transfers will be in the next version - email me any comments, requested
features, bugs and I'll see what I can do

-Adam