[Asterisk-Users] spandsp wont compile.

Vlok Stone ivlok at verizon.net
Sun May 30 04:58:50 MST 2004

Yes, success! I deleted the tiff libs I had and installed ver 3.6.0 and
was able to compile and load the application modules. Now I just have to
do some tweaking and t-shootin' in ext.conf. Thanks and a Shout Out to
all for their advice and help. Couldn't have done it w/out you. I also
had to put /usr/include in ld.so.conf. Hope this helps others.