[Asterisk-Users] Re: Caller ID with BT CD50

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat May 29 11:16:25 MST 2004

Tony Mountifield wrote:

> Is that the X100P generically, including the X101P?

I think so (same driver)... they're just software modems really, so there's no
need for them to have that kind of detection on-chip.

> I would include both algorithms - the line reversal one for the hardware
> that can do it, and your current one for those that can't.

Me too - the current patch could also be used to do DTMF caller ID without too
much work (there isn't a line reversal in the specs for that, you just have to
look for valid digits).

I'll probably do some tidying up (change ukcallerid to callerid=uk as it's
neater).. the zaptel side though is stable.

Tony

--
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917