[Asterisk-Users] transfer bug (#701 -> remote party hears alison, not me)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat May 29 06:16:54 MST 2004

CVS HEAD from about 1 week ago.  TDM30P and call through Nufone.  I was
talking and wanted to park the call and move to another phone to pick it up.

I hit #701 instead of #700 though -- after a pause, I got a fast busy and the
call was gone.

When I called the person back, she said that Alison told HER that 701 was an
invalid extension.  I should have heard that though, not her.

If I dial #700 *I* hear Alison, like I should...  For this reason I don't
think it's a dialplan issue, but has anyone else seen this?

Regards,
Andrew