[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Receptionist manager program.

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Fri May 28 16:54:45 MST 2004

> We are designing it for a touch screen monitor for her to do transfers,
> see whose on the phone and a few other features. Its in the development
> stage and has bugs.
> but I think its gonna be really good.
Is there any (future) feature list, because realtime transfering is
ofcourse cool, but some basic management like 'save this phone call',
CRM etc. would by nifty so you can use it for callcenter purposes too.

> If your interested please let me know. Im gonna be putting up a site for
> downloading if there is enough interest.
Very interested... and new around here ;)

> We are considering writing a SIP client build into the program at a
> later time.
Maybe IAX is a better choice is it is an * specific product?

Greetings,

Stefan de Konink