[Asterisk-Users] TDM31B and Zaptel: FXO port not recognized?

Robert Withrow bwithrow at nortelnetworks.com
Fri May 28 14:16:02 MST 2004

I have a brand-spanking new TDM31B (3 FXS, 1 FXO) and when I start wcfxs
(the only module that recognizes the card) from Zaptel 0.9.1 I get:

        Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
        Freshmaker version: 63
        Freshmaker passed register test
        Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS
        Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXS
        Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXS
        Module 3: Not installed
        Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F (4 modules)

Is this one of those things that is fixed in the CVS head?  I'm trying
to run only "stable" stuff.  Or am I missing something simple?

Thanks!
--
Robert Withrow, BWithrow at NortelNetworks.com, +1 978 288 8256, ESN 248