[Asterisk-Users] T100P HDLC configuration

Vasyl Rublyov vasyl.rublyov at ionidea.com
Fri May 28 13:17:54 MST 2004

Don't tell this to me... just tell this digium.

I really can't believe the problem so deep, so it isn't possible to fix it.

--
Thanks and regards,
  Vasyl Rublyov

-----
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may
be legally privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative
of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or
distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments.
immediately byreturn e-mail and delete all copies of this message
and any attachments.