[Asterisk-Users] Re: FireFly doesn't work with 3rd party anymore

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 28 12:37:06 MST 2004

Hi Adam,

Whats the ETA on the hardware phones.

Umar.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Adam Hart
Sent: 28 May 2004 08:47
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: FireFly doesn't work with 3rd party
anymore

I'm going to have to go against this statement, there's one bug that I
need to fix so unfortunately it will have to be Monday now.

For those after the IAX/SIP firefly (albeit an old version) get
http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-dev.exe

apologies,

Adam

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: