[Asterisk-Users] [is this appropriate?] Anyone work for voicepulse or have experience with them

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri May 28 12:22:01 MST 2004

Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> James Moran wrote:
>
>> NO way to contact them (that I can find).
>
> I don't think you looked very hard, took me all of 14 seconds:
>
> http://www.voicepulse.com/press/contactus.aspx

Apparently you didn't call that number ... I forgot to mention that
when I called the only number I could find, the recording said,
"For sales, customer support, and account information please visit
us on the web at www.voicepulse.com" ;)

I got that number off the whois record, though.  I didn't see the
contact page (because it's not linked to from here:
http://connect.voicepulse.com)

I'll try emailing them ... thanks.

--
Bill Moran