[Asterisk-Users] SIP Registration Problem

Julien Levi jules at jlevi.co.uk
Fri May 28 12:07:19 MST 2004

Brian Rathman wrote:

> I am using snom200 phones registering with Asterisk via SIP. I can see
> where the phone registers without a problem, and then when you try and
> make a call I get a proxy authentication required message on the phone
> and failed to authenticate user error in the Asterisk messages file.
> Then the next call you make from the phone goes through without a
> problem. Nothing changes between these two events, but it is almost like
> the phone is using two different passwords for the same account. Has
> anyone else seen a problem like this? I am using an Asterisk CVS version
> from early March, not sure if upgrading will help as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Please don't start a new thread by replying to an exisiting post -
threaded mailreaders list it as a reply to that post (even if you change
the subject, as theading is done by messageid). You're also less likely
to get a response due to the post being inside an existing converstion
rather than as listed as a new topic.

regards,

Julien