[Asterisk-Users] SIP Changes???

jo lists at scheko.net
Fri May 28 11:55:15 MST 2004

Philipp,

hope that fits your needs:

This is my (now again) working config for sipgate where XXXXXXX is your
my CallerID:

register => XXXXXXX:mysecret at sipgate.de/XXXXXXX
(register => XXXXXXX:mysecret at sipgate.de/internal_extension works too
but sipgate shows me offline)

 [sipgate1]
type=peer   (friend works too, didn't check user)
secret=my secret
username=XXXXXXX
host=sipgate.de
dtmfmode=inband
context=internal
nat=no
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
fromuser=XXXXXXX
fromdomain=sipgate.net  (some want .de but sipgate themselves want .net)

in extensions.conf  I have:

[internal]
exten => _777.,1,SetCallerID,XXXXXXX
exten => _777.,2,SetCIDName,"jo via sip"
exten => _777.,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3}@sipgate1,60,r)
exten => _777.,4,Congestion

[fromsipgate]
exten => XXXXXXX,1,Dial(sip/2003&CAPI/41:32,20,r)
exten => XXXXXXX,2,Voicemail,u2003
exten => XXXXXXX,102,Voicemail,b2003

works also for other sip servcices.

For fwd I use IAX, there is working examle on their iax page.

jo