[Asterisk-Users] T100P HDLC configuration

Michael A Rowley os2mac at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 11:41:57 MST 2004

Hey Vasyl,

No, but unfortunately I don't have the expertese to fix the drivers...
I called digium to ask them, but their response was simply they don't
support HDLC with Asterisk.... :(  This needs to be fixed though.  If I
have to, I will go back to 2.4.19, but what a pain...  Plus there are
many other features that are in the new kernels we will want to use...
Especially as 2.6 becomes the defacto standard.  What then?

I wish I could help you with the driver part.  I would love to have
this fixed....  Just don't have the knowledge, or the time...

On Monday, May 24, 2004, at 08:19 PM, Vasyl Rublyov wrote:

> So I see noone is intersting to fix this and willing to live with old
> kernels. Am I right?

Michael