[Asterisk-Users] spandsp wont compile.

Vlok Stone ivlok at verizon.net
Fri May 28 06:27:48 MST 2004

I can't get spandsp to compile. when I go to the */apps directory i
continually fails.
Makefile:80: warning: overriding commands for target `app_rxfax.so'
Makefile:77: warning: ignoring old commands for target `app_rxfax.so'
cc -fPIC   -c -o app_rxfax.o app_rxfax.c
app_rxfax.c:45: error: `PTHREAD_RECURSIVE_MUTEX_INITIALIZER_NP'
undeclared here (not in a function)
make: *** [app_rxfax.o] Error 1

I chamged the Makefile to include
app_rxfax.so : app_rxfax.o
        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff

app_rxfax.so : app_rxfax.c
        gcc  -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O2 -g  -Iinclude  -l../include -c -o
app_rxfax.           o app_rxfax.c

app_txfax.so : app_txfax.o
        $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff

app_txfax.o: app_txfax.c
        gcc -D_GNU_SOURCE -O2 -g  -Iinclude -l../include -c -o
app_txfax.o app_txfax.c

any ideas?
thanks in advance.