[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Time to lock down v1.1?

Nik Martin nmartin at radiancetech.com
Fri May 28 09:39:09 MST 2004

In my observations, there are some personality conflicts on this list that
make bug reporting difficult sometimes.  People post to the list (prior to a
formal bug-report in mantis) about a possible bug, and get chastised and
berated because "It works fine on my system", you must be doing something
wrong, etc.

After hearing that just so many times, You just give up and move on.