[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk addons

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Fri May 28 08:47:47 MST 2004

On Fri, 28 May 2004, CW_ASN wrote:

> [...]

As a side note, someone approached me and mentioned the possibility of
sponsoring me monetarily to build Asterisk-AddOns and Asterisk-Sounds RPMS
for the community. Are there other people interested in this? It would
probably be done relatively quickly, but I'd need some additional
contributions to justify to my partner taking time away from putting food
on the table to focus on it and get it done.

Email me off list if you are interested.

                             KP-216-121-ST