[Asterisk-Users] E1 channel bank problem

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri May 28 07:43:45 MST 2004

Hi all.

I have and E1 channel bank from Loop Telecom.
there's a little issue with it, I cannot ring
the phones on fxs interface, but can connect
without issue them.
What happens:
I dial the phone on port 1, asterisk says
"Zap/1 is ringing", but the phone on the
analog port doesn't ring. but if I take
off hook the ringed phone, asterisk detects
the answer at they're bridged correctly.

also I can flash & transfer without probs.
only ring doesn't work.

doing the ring test from the channel bank
test menu, is all ok: the phones ring without
issues.

zaptel.conf says:
span = 1,1,0,cas,hdb3,crc4
fxoks = 1-31
loadzone = us
defaultzone = us

zapata.conf is simply
transfer=yes
echocancel=yes
threewaycalling=yes
signalling=fxo_ks
context=interni
channel=1-31

any hint on where I can search for problems?
--
Matteo Brancaleoni <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia - Emmegi Srl