[Asterisk-Users] CVS login

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Thu May 27 11:19:10 MST 2004

> > You deserve a large flaming over not reading for that.
> >
> > Could it be you have not installed CVS..............
> >
> > Lazy, non reading person, scatch that, you just rated below person.
> > --
> > Steven Critchfield  <critch at basesys.com>

I think we should create a PHP page that gives a quiz regarding etiquette,
how to use google, and other basic DO's and DONT's.  If you pass the quiz,
you are given instructions on how to join the list.  If you don't pass,
you are shown which answers were incorrect and a little paragraph about
each one you answered incorrectly.  You are then referred to do your
reading, and try back another time.  You can complete the quiz as many
times as you want, but the questions will rotate, so you can't just guess
at them! :)  I am not being sarcastic here either.  Actually, I like the
idea.

I'm often critical of Steven's posts, but he hit the nail right on the
head here.

C'MON people.

- Brent