[Asterisk-Users] Voice Pulse

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu May 27 10:51:29 MST 2004

Did you know that by clicking on "REPLY" instead of creating a new
message/thread many people that could have helped you won't see your
message?  Those are the people that don't care about VoicePulse and so
just delete messages about Voicepulse because those messages don't apply
to them.

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 10:00, Mag Gam wrote:
> I have been to this site many times, and I have been using this
> configuration. When I start up asterisk in the logs I get this message.
>
> $ tail /var/log/asterisk/messages
> May 25 21:38:10 WARNING[16384]: Ignoring port for now
comment out the port= in iax.conf

> May 25 21:38:10 WARNING[16384]: Unable to open /dev/dsp: No such device
in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
  noload => chan_oss.so
  noload => chan_alsa.so

> May 26 06:25:25 WARNING[16384]: Unable to open IAX timing interface: No
You have trunking=yes (or trunk=yes) in iax.conf but do not have a
Zaptel/Digium card in the system.  You cannot use IAX trunking without a
Zaptel/Digium device.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows