[Asterisk-Users] Conference Server

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Thu May 27 10:18:12 MST 2004

Hi,

take a look at zaprtc (which generates the zaptel timing out of your
pc's realtime clock) or ztdummy (which uses an usb-uhci controller to
generate the timing).

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753