[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and PostgreSQL

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Thu May 27 09:24:55 MST 2004

> Hi to all!!
>     I'm successful to connect Asterisk to PostgreSQL database...
> If it's possible, can anyone learn me how to store sip user in
> PostgreSQL database and how to configure voicemail??

Check out the upcoming ast_data extension to Asterisk.  It will allow you to
connect to PostgreSQL or any other data source you like.

http://svn.asteriskdocs.org/res_data

The current build support Postgresql for IAX, SIP, Extensions and Voicemail.
Zap and other configurations will be added shortly.

Steven