[Asterisk-Users] Re: FireFly doesn't work with 3rd party anymore

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu May 27 09:14:55 MST 2004

In article <004901c443f7$66f32390$951c2641 at desktop>,
brian <brian at bkw.org> wrote:
> Just an FYI FireFly no longer works with anything but the FireFly network.
>
> No more SIP, No more IAX.  It was a damn good IAX client... too bad its crap
> now.

Are you sure?

http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/ still says the following:

Standalone SIP / IAX mode:
If you want to use Firefly on our Firefly phone network (with your own
voicemail etc.) then you will need to register a phone number. However,
you can also use Firefly as a SIP or IAX client on your own network.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield