[Asterisk-Users] Wiki down

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Thu May 27 08:24:45 MST 2004

I work for an ISP and we have quite a lot of hosting, I also run a
number of Linux boxes with mysql and php.

If a mirror was required, and those in charge want one... I wouldn't
mind talking and trying to arrange a free mirror.

If you want to get in touch, drop me an email.

Cheers,

Ben Merrills
Griffin Internet