[Asterisk-Users] FireFly doesn't work with 3rd party anymore

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Thu May 27 07:54:52 MST 2004

Someone on IRC pointed that out to me last Thursday.  I sent an e-mail
to Virbiage asking about it, but they have not responded.  I too like
the Firefly client, and have been looking forward to seeing their
hardware IAX phone.  But this now makes me wonder if they will have
their hard phone locked to their network too.

Jeremy