[Asterisk-Users] Nufone Connection

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Thu May 27 06:46:54 MST 2004

I went with voicepulse after I emailed NuFone sales twice about paying for
some 800 numbers that were never responded to.

After looking at clearpath's page they might get my business since it seems
they offer 800 service.

Who offers the ability to forward your number to a different number in case
of outage?  I read that voicepulse was adding that capability but it seems
that it never happened.