[Asterisk-Users] return from call parking...

Michael George george at auroravideosys.com
Thu May 27 06:04:23 MST 2004

I'm having trouble with call parking.

In my dialplan, the exten to Dial() is the last command in my context
for a given extension.  However, when I transfer a call to extension
700, I get the feedback from call parking ("701") and then the line is
hung up because Macro() returns non-zero.  I want to get another
dialtone.

Also, I thought I read in the docs that when a call is parked and hits
the time limit that the original extension is rung.  For me, the parked
line is just hung up.

I have used "include => parked calls" to get parking functionality,
should I be doing something different?

-Michael