[Asterisk-Users] Does anyone know a manager-phone working with asterisk

Ernst Lehmann lehmann at acheron.franken.de
Thu May 27 03:20:08 MST 2004

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows a manager phone (like on the most
pbx-systems), which works with asterisk.

I know that there are some gui-clients, which show who is busy, who is
available, but is there a manager-phone alos ? Because a lot of
secretary-staff is used to such a phone for this work, and I want to
avaoid training.

I found from Snom the Keypad 220 extension for the Snom 220 Phone, but
is there anything else available ?

and does the snom work with asterisk ?

or is there any analog/isdn device with manager-features, which works
with asterisk (including this features)

Thanks in advance for any hints on this...

Bye
	Ernst
---
Email: lehmann at acheron.franken.de