[Asterisk-Users] call pickup fails.

Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia angom at telnor.net
Thu May 27 00:00:25 MST 2004

    Hello all.

    I saw a few weeks ago a discussion about cal pickup, *8, not working
but did not find a message about it being resolved, I look for a bug on
the bug list but did not find anything about it not working, nor a bug open.
    I installed asterisk 0.9.0, have one sip fxo gateway and only sip
phones, all of them have callgroup=1 and pickupgroup=1 but I can not get
a call that is ringing in another phone, there is a message on the *
console that says something like "Nothing to pickup" every time I try it.
    Any hints ?

    Thank's.