[Asterisk-Users] modprobe wcfxo hangs server

Cat Woodmansee cat at netcustomer.com
Wed May 26 17:55:30 MST 2004

greets all.

I have a few * servers up, experimenting around, great results so far,
and I started installing on Dell PowerEdge 1650 for production when I
ran into this problem:

When I make/install from 1-0_STABLE, I get a system hang when modprobing
wcfxo (I have a Digium W100P installed for IAX timing, will use quad-T1
later.) No error msgs, but the system goes down real quick. This is a
fairly modern server, I think the PCI version is 2.1, with RD9-EWS
(kernel 2.4.21).

Any suggestions about hangs like this? I think the zaptel.conf is OK,
using fxsks=1 signaling is about all I need.

regards,
c@