[Asterisk-Users] Problem in SIP md5 REGISTER

Karl Brose khb at brose.com
Wed May 26 17:27:16 MST 2004

Luis,
I tried to simulate your situation using a sip agent (Xten X-Pro) and
having it register to Asterisk with two user ids simultaneously all on
the same LAN.
I cannot replicate your problem. Both id's registered immediately.
Can you test this in your environment replacing the gateway with another
agent capable of dual proxy configuration?
Also, in your friend definitions below:
the correct parameter is "defaultip"  and not "default"
the auth option has been eliminated since it was never used for anything.