[Asterisk-Users] intercept ringing phone

Boater boater at SingerCo.com
Wed May 26 17:17:42 MST 2004

I havent used it with Asterisk, but I think I have seen the feature. On my Definity, the feature is called "Call Pickup" and you add extensions to the call pickup group.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Michael George [mailto:george at auroravideosys.com]
	Sent: Wed 5/26/2004 3:33 PM
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] intercept ringing phone

	I am almost done with my initial configuration of asterisk.

	One of the things which our BizFone does and I have not been able to
	emulate with asterisk is the ability to grab a ringing extension.

	e.g. I am talking to someone in an office with extension 204.  I can
	hear a phone ringing and I know it's mine (extension 201).  I want to
	be able to answer that extension from 204.

	What application can I use to implement that?

	-Michael

	To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: