[Asterisk-Users] Sipura stun settings

AJ Grinnell agrinnell at crt.net
Wed May 26 12:11:01 MST 2004

I am using sipura spa-1000s and spa-2000s behind a firewall. My asterisk
server and STUN server are outside the firewall on a public network. I would
like the Sipuras to be able to reinvite, so I set canreinvite=yes in my
sip.conf, and set the STUN server under the SIP tab in the Sipuras. However,
I am not able to hear the other caller (the Sipura is not recieving RTP
packets, it is sending just fine). Am I missing something on the Sipura
config? I am not sure what all of the VIA options mean, and which ones I
should use. Cant find any good info out there, can someone hrer help me out?
Thank you.