[Asterisk-Users] outgoing MSN on zaphfc

Thomas Niesel thomas_n at freenet.de
Wed May 26 11:04:47 MST 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 05:54:52PM +0200, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
> Hi Thomas!
>
> you have to set the MSN this way for zaphfc when you use the dial command:
>
>  exten => _0ZXXXXXXXX.,5,Dial(CAPI/<MyMSN>:${EXTEN},90,mT)
                                ^^^^zap=capi???
For Capi its clear but...

Maybe my mistake but I have zaphfc in TE Mode connected to TelCo and like
to use different MSN via the dialplan.
It could be that there is a code like *55(MY_MSN)# to prefix the call.
But I'am not shure if euroISDN has such thing.

Perhaps I'am totaly wrong??
It works with i4l, capi why not having the choice with zaphfc? :)

> Of course you have to set <MyMSN> to your MSN.
>

> Regards,
>
> Julian

Tho/\/\as