[Asterisk-Users] spandsp hylafax asterisk and confusion

Christopher Lewis chris at endlessware.com
Wed May 26 09:58:16 MST 2004

I appreciate all the support SpanDSP is getting on this list, and the work
that went into developing it.  It's nice to see that Asterisk actually
supports sending and receiving faxes now.

One thing I was expecting to see here is that HylaFax works with SpanDSP, but
I haven't seen any documentation for this.  Is it possible to use SpanDSP in
conjunction with HylaFax to route the printing and/or emailing of faxes.
--
Christopher Lewis