[Asterisk-Users] SIP phones

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Wed May 26 04:23:46 MST 2004

My own personal opinion in order of preference:

Snom 200 - excellent albeit a little too expensive
Grandstream - excellent - absolutely excellent for the price
Cisco 7960 - wel - cool looking build like a tank but require some fiddling
and WAY to expensive
ZyXEL Prestige 2000W - too expensive and still extremely buggy - but cool
when they get it fixed though - if ever
Snom 100 - very poor mechanical quality

Those are the ones I've been testing.  I don't know if the new Snom 105 is
better mechanical quality than the old Snom 100.  If it is - it would raise
to top of my list.