[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI Problem

Murali Krishnan ismk at myrealbox.com
Wed May 26 00:35:02 MST 2004

Hi Thomas,

  I saw your mail to Asterisk mailing list regarding ISDN BRI problem.
It was about answering the call. I'm facing a similar problem. I had
briefed the problem below. Please tell me what are the parameters to
check/change to get it working.

I have Hisax  ISDN BRI card. I configured extension.conf, modem.conf
correctly and could make outward dialing. But when I make incoming call
to the ISDN MSN. It is hanging in the "Answer(..." application and
after some time hanging up the call. When I followed the Asterisk
commands to i4l modem ( /dev/ttyI0 ) it was

 > ATA
 > AT+VRX+VTX  ( note: asterisk not getting VCON from modem )
< CONNECT

THanks in ADVance

Regards
Murali Krishnan.