[Asterisk-Users] Can I do this ...

Shaun Ewing asterisk at ewing.tk
Tue May 25 21:53:19 MST 2004

Try:

exten => s,1,Playback(thanksforcalling)
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/1111&SIP/1112|30|m)
exten => s,3,Voicemail(uEXTEN)
exten => s,4,Playback(vm-goodbye)

That will answer and play back "thanksforcalling.gsm", dial SIP/1111 and
SIP/1112 with music. If not answered within 30 seconds, it will go to
voicemail.

You could also add a 103 line to be used if both extensions are busy (eg:
voicemail(bEXTEN)).

-Shaun