[Asterisk-Users] "Glare" condition - How well does asterisk handle?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue May 25 19:43:40 MST 2004

A little more research on this:

I found a Dialogic flow diagram that seems to indicate what happens when
glare occurs on an IDSN line.  So it looks like perhaps it can occur?
Re-phrasing my original question:  "Does the asterisk PRI driver properly
re-try an outgoing call that is dropped due to a glare condition?"

Note the chart entitled "Glare (call collision)":
http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/releases/winnt/sr60cpci/onldoc/htm
lfiles/gcisdn/app_isdn.htm

Regards...

Scott M. Stingel