[Asterisk-Users] Downgrading Asterisk

jo lists at scheko.net
Tue May 25 14:34:56 MST 2004

Sorry, no solution but same problem. Downgrading brings this message on
Suse9.0, 2.4.21:

 [app_txtcidname.so]May 25 23:28:42 WARNING[16384]: loader.c:240
ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_txtcidname.so:
undefined symbol: ast_get_txt
May 25 23:28:42 WARNING[16384]: loader.c:408 load_modules: Loading
module app_txtcidname.so failed!

jo