[Asterisk-Users] MSN selection when dialout ISDN (ttyI* modem -interface, NOT CAPI)

Tue May 25 14:07:23 MST 2004

Hello!

How can one select outgoing MSN when dialing out from ttyI-interfaces?

I have successfully done this with CAPI e.g...
  exten => _XXXXX.,2,Dial,CAPI/60:bBYEXTENSION
...in extensions.conf.

Currently correponding for my ISDN modem interface is...
  exten => _XXXXX.,2,Dial(Modem/g1:${EXTEN})
...but this selects only MSN of outgoing group g1 for dialout MSN number.

I also tried to create multiple groups wait different MSNs and same
devices in modem.conf, but each device can be only in one group.

Is there some nice way to pass wanted MSN number using asterisk methods OR
an AT-command just before dialing out? If not then somekind of AGI-script
like 'echo AT&E60>/dev/ttyI0' might be my last choice to try.

Thanks In Advance,
Harry Flink