[Asterisk-Users] Nufone Connection

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Tue May 25 12:21:50 MST 2004

> Jeremy, you are only making the problem worse when you reply here quickly
yet

I'd like to advance a contrary view. I particularly enjoy the
Nufone threads here. It's rare indeed that one can see reponses
from the horse's mouth so to speak on this kind of subject,
presented without the veil of support-speak.

There's many a time in my career that I'd have loved
to 'fire a customer', but of course couldn't for fear of
the response from the corporate borg.

We need more of this not less, IMHO.

I know if it were me I'd rather read posts on an interesting
mailing list, than trawl through a pile of crappy trouble tickets ;)

Oh well, I guess I better get back to my bug list...