[Asterisk-Users] 79XX converting

lists lists at efastfunding.com
Tue May 25 11:35:24 MST 2004

I have a done google seaches on convertion and so far they all failed.

Rich adamson and wheely-bin.co.uk

Here is what I have
Laptop running solarwinds tftp with the following files

OS79XX.txt  <- POS30201
SIP<phonemac>.cnf.xml
RINGLIST.DAT <-Ringer1.pcm
Ringer1.pcm

The phone (7940) is hardcoded to the TFTP ip of the laptop and has a
hardcoded ip is was on firmware version: P00305000400   Boot load
ID:PC0303010001  Version 5.0(4.0)

When the phone boots it downloads OS79XX just fine then it trys to download
SEP<mac address>.cnd.xml which is not there. So I changed SIP<mac> to read
SEP<mac> ok it now loads the SEP<mac> file and stops and reload everything
over and over.  I never had a upgrade of the phone load nor any errors it
just stuck in a loop.

This is on a closed net with no Sip server but I did also add a sip server
and had the same problem.  I also went to load sip 5.3 thinking is a sign
problem but still no go same problem.

What am I missing