[Asterisk-Users] Re: Making a SIP call

bclark at bwkip.com bclark at bwkip.com
Tue May 25 10:34:14 MST 2004

Well I am getting the phones to ring but have no voice.  When someone
dials an IP number does this circumvent the * server?  I was trying to
make a capture of the call with ethereal but saw no traffic at the server
for the call.  Unfortunatly I have no way to set the dtmfmode on the phone
side so I am stuck with inband.  Is there something I am missing that is
causing the lack of voice on the line.

Brian