[Asterisk-Users] voicemail notify to external number

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Tue May 25 09:14:53 MST 2004

When a user has voicemail, I would like * to call the user at a
pre-determined number (internal or external) and play a message that the
user has voicemail, and then give the user the option to login to
voicemail and pick up the message.  I know about the externnotify feature,
but I don't see a way to use it to accomplish what I want.  I've checked
the archives, etc., but I don't see that anyone has ever done this.

If you have, please respond.

Thanks

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.