[Asterisk-Users] spandsp hylafax asterisk and confusion

Brian D'Arcy bdarcy at akiva.com
Tue May 25 08:58:47 MST 2004

I actually got mine compiled this morning.. (worked most of the day on
it yesterday).

I made the makefile changes to app_rxfax, app_txfax, and app_dtmftotext
someone in the list recommended, as well as the modification to the
lock.h in the includes directory.  Everything compiles peachy then..

However when I start asterisk...

[app_rxfax.so]May 25 08:43:21 WARNING[1024]: loader.c:240
ast_load_resource: libspandsp.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory
May 25 08:43:21 WARNING[1024]: loader.c:421 load_modules: Loading module
app_rxfax.so failed!
asterisk:/usr/src/asterisk# Ouch ... error while writing audio data: :
Broken pipe
Junk at the beginning 49443303
Warning, flexibel rate not heavily tested!
[...]

I can handle the trial and error as far as getting something setup and
compiled, but I think now that I've made it this far it's out of my
hands..  I haven't the slightest on where to start now..

Yes, I'm running CVS-HEAD-05/24/04-16:20:41

Brian D'Arcy
Operations Engineer
Akiva Corporation

E-Mail: bdarcy at akiva.com