[Asterisk-Users] Nufone Connection

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Tue May 25 07:32:20 MST 2004

> sure it does, how is this any different from--
>
> "I'm having trouble with hardware component X and I can't seem to get
> help from the vendor. Does anyone have any suggestions?"
>
> -reed

Because most likely this will turn into yet another pissing match from
Nufone to disgruntled customers, which I'm sick of reading about.  At
least Cisco and other equipment manufacturers don't add fuel to the flame,
and its only one sided.  But considering Nufones contributions to
Asterisk, they have earned to the right to add as much as they want :).
So in turn, all parties lose, as I feel for all involved.

- Brent